Friday 24 February 2012

Mixed Bag

Spent an hour down Beacon Ponds this morning. Getting harder to make it down now...hoping for my Op sooner rather than later!
Briefly...having to take painkillers now, but determined to keep as mobile as I can, with the help of my trusty crutch!
Highlights at B.P...The 4 Scaup are still present plus 2 Greenshank, 4 Goldeneye, R.B.Merganser, 142 Wigeon, 6 Pochard.
Buddy had a great time. He spends most of his time growing!

7 months
After scoring some points tidying back at the cottage I did a bit of seawatching from Holmpton cliff. Added Gannet (12 south) and Razorbill to "the list". A Pied Wagtail flew north along the cliff on the way back to the car.

My pal Haydn is on a mission tomorrow hoping to connect with the COMMON YELLOWTHROAT and PADDYFIELD WARBLER. Good Luck Mate.

No comments: