Sunday 29 September 2013

That's better!

After yesterday's depressing post I was hoping today's report would be more positive!

The day started well with a stunning sunrise...


The early stint mooching around the cliff produced nothing of note. I was joined by both pets...



I went back to pick Louise up and we headed off to Spurn. The best moment being a fly past of Brents...


After lunch I returned to the clifftop. On the way down I noticed a bird...yes a bird...on the road. A flash of red in the tail. No, not a Rufous-tailed Robin (topical joke......maybe not that funny...as I have tomorrow off!) but a fine Redstart. As I entered the field adjacent to the cliff another bird, a flash of white on the rump...Wheatear...

On the roof...


On the wall...


and on the dung...


4 birds (all in view at once) seen.

That's better!

No comments: