Wednesday 9 October 2013

Currying favour

On a lighter note...

Why did I make such a hasty decision? Take your time Alan...will you never learn?!

Chicken Tikka Masala

Answer - A date with Louise...7pm Sunday at Ottringham's Indian Restaurant . Still, it was rather nice! 

I've updated my Yorkshire list on Bubo. Some of you may have noticed it wasn't as it should be. I also popped over to Bank Island for another York Tick in the form of a Yellow-browed Warbler. Quite a record in the grand scheme of things!

I've got a seven day stint starting tomorrow which isn't ideal in THE month but I have some daylight hours to play with. Following that it's ELEVEN...yes ELEVEN days off. This includes a week on Scilly starting on the 19th. We've got a flat this year to try and keep costs down. Time will tell if that pans out!

I'll try and send some updates from the fortunate Isles if Louise's Iphone will co-operate.

No comments: