Thursday 11 September 2014

Tawny Owl - YES!

The earlier post was constructed in Starbuck's this am during an enforced break at work...Bijou!

After leaving the depot at 6.30 I shot home for Bud and headed for Snakey lane to enjoy the remainder of the sunshine. Decent numbers of Starlings had gathered pre-roost. No amazing formations I'm afraid...



Relaxing,misty sunset...feeling chilled now...


Tesco beckons! Grabbed a few bits. Might as well go through Hollym on the way home. Got there around 7.40...and waited. Maybe I'll get lucky, although I feared it had changed it's routine...it hadn't...

7.49


As stated on probably/certainly too many occasions, I'm not a photographer, I'm a birder (or at least I think I am) who takes pics for my humble Blog. It never ceases to amaze me what these modern cameras can produce. As you can see from this picture it was pretty dark. The bird was approx 50 yds away...and yet it produced this...

7.55


Not bad I reckon

No comments: