Sunday 24 January 2016

Last sesh

Tomorrow will be taken up with holiday organisation so I tried to target "most likely" species to add to my year list.

I finally added RTD (P.89, S.53) at Easington cliff. Driving through the Village I checked on the wintering Chiffchaff...it appeared in the same spot after 10 minutes. It was far too dark (again) for a decent pic. The surprise of the day came in the form of 2 Brambling (P.90, S.54) while I was waiting for it to show.

Still no luck with R.L.Partridge but I did add Yellowhammer (S.55) to my Spurn list on Peter's lane...


I hope to post some highlights from my Cyprus trip, hopefully the Wi-Fi signal will come up to the mark?

There are 2 rare Kingfishers present at the moment. PIED is annual but there has been less than 20 records of WHITE-BREASTED. Hopefully at least one will be present on Wednesday! 3 White-headed Ducks at Oroklini Marsh are also notable.

Time will tell...

...................................................................................

My Op is on the 7th April. I intend to make the most of my free time until then. After that...who
knows?

No comments: