Friday 4 November 2016

A sting in the tail

Early November can produce some late surprises...it has done!
 
MEGA Northumberland EYE-BROWED THRUSH 7.5 mls WSW of Morpeth at Bolam Lake Country Park on north side in hawthorn late afternoon.
 
MEGA Suffolk CLIFF SWALLOW reported still 4.10pm Minsmere RSPB over visitor centre
 
Quite a double!!! I've seen both in Britain but I wouldn't mind another peep at either/both!
 
...and if you include THIS Stunner...an amazing treble. There, I've done it now. Wonder if it will hang around for me for another TWENTY FIVE days?!!!
 
Spent a very enjoyable afternoon down by the Humber Bank today. Plenty of Raptor/Owl action.
 
Kestrel 4
Sparrowhawk 2
Buzzard 3
Hen Harrier 2
Short-eared Owl 2
Barn Owl
 
I have a few pics ...but it's late now...and I might be off to Northumberland tomorrow?
 
A mixed silhouette...SEO with prey
 
 

No comments: