Tuesday 18 April 2017

Cyprus Summary - Photo summary

Contrary to my general beliefs I've decided to post a "photo log" of certain sites in an effort to complete my report...and enable me to start my British Spring!!!

Anarita Park - A well known Birding location to the NE of Paphos. Below is a brief summary and a few of remaining photos taken at this location...

Looking South towards the Med'
 
I visited this sprawling site on at least a dozen occasions. I like to think I'm now VERY familiar with it for future visits! I saw some great birds here. Below are a few of my remaining images.

Lesser Kestrel on the approach road...



Rock Thrush...


Blue Rock Thrush...


Isabelline Wheatear...


Cyprus Pied Wheatear...


Little Owl...


...and a few from Zakaki Pool, Limassol.

View from the hide...


Baillon's Crake...


Little Crake...


Penduline Tit...


Night Heron...

 

Black Francolin...
 
 
Ferruginous Duck...
 
 
Lesser Whitethroat...
 
 
Hope you enjoyed them. Can't go on forever! Last post tomorrow.

No comments: