Wednesday 4 October 2017

Choices

As I sit here in my car, sheltering from the strong Westerly wind,  hoping for passing Geese/Swans. I'm getting a strong urge to head SW.

Wish I was on SCILLY!!!

Alas, not to be at the moment. Circumstances preclude this course of action. I guess many on Shetland are getting restless. I've been there, many times. Not Shetland I add...just...

Wrong place...right time!!!

It's the "game" we play. It could all change in an instant, of course. Sometimes you win... sometimes you loose. I've personally lost a lot more than I've won placing myself strategically. It's NOT a great feeling.

When/if we reach retirement I know where we'll be heading when the wind blows out of the West.

I'll be the Fortunate Isles... every time.

CEDAR WAXWING and CLIFF SWALLOW (plus Isabelline Wheatear) still present.

Enjoy chaps...

No comments: